tr-ASH-talk

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I've been missing you

"The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost"- G. K. Chesterton

Its been 3 days now. All i get when I call 9-------2, is "The mobile you are trying to reach has been switched off, please try later"followed by "Neevu kalipalu priyetenainusuva grahaka thama duravani anu chalane nalli iti illa, divetu swalpa smay nantara priyuthinisi". Its been frustrating and painful. I just can't wait for Monday to listen to my sensual women on the other end of the phone say "Hello, I Love You"

3 Comments:

  • "The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost"...terribly true and mostly realised only after the thing or person is lost.

    "I just can't wait for Monday to listen to my sensual women on the other end of the phone say "Hello, I Love You"
    why?you are lucky!!

    By Blogger Anushya, at 8:28 AM  

  • Why thank you Anushya. I do consider myself very lucky. However its been 3 years since I have had the pleasure of meeting my 'sensual women' everyday, so in a way i'm still Two Steps Behind

    By Blogger Hansolo, at 7:36 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Hansolo, at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home