tr-ASH-talk

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

40 Deg C and counting


I have the worst fever ever. My head was like literally on fire. The worst thing was that I could not get any damn sleep all nite and felt as dilusional and Mick Jagger on stage. Something you must know about me is that when ever I have to deal with a serious issue, I go and hit the bed and strangely when I wake up, its a better day already. And amazingling the guys at Harvard Medical School have data to prove that sleeping/dreaming can be an effective way to resolve issues.

I went to work this morning only to return. Doc has given me like loads of steriods to pop to keep me alive. I feel so wasted. The only thing keeping me going is Clapton and his Chronicles. He sure is one GOD you can never get enough. I only wish I could say "Yes I feel Wonderful tonight" ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home